Hyundai Santa Fe 2012 OEM Infinity Radio to replacing Hyundai 2010 OEM Hyundai Santa

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a Hyundai Santa Fe 2010 and I am trying to install an Hyundai Santa Fe OEM 2012 Infinity Radio into my truck

I understand that Infinity Radio require an infinity amplifier and there might be some wiring requirements.

My questions are

Is there a way to connect a wire harness to my 2012 Infinity radio?

Can I buy and install a infinity amp will that work?

I am pretty sure that you will need a new type or wiring harness for the infinity radio. Believe me this is going to be a large undertaking. I think you will have less work and more quality if you just go with something after market. But if you want to streamline and make everything look stock, I recomend getting on a vehicle specific forum because I would guess your going to need to run a few new wire harnesses for the correct plugs and power connections for that HU and amp

short answer, no.

all of the wiring is likely to be very specific. besides the OEM infinity amplifier from a 2012 Santa Fe with that option, you'll need the harness between the HU and amp, and then a harness from the amp to every speaker. the amount of effort for zero benefit is pointless. you can't just use any Infinity amplifier.

you will quickly exceed the cost of aftermarket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.