Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBASS
10+ year member

T.O.'s FINEST
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L8 8.5" midbass drivers

The Legatia L8 is a 215mm (8.5-inch) subwoofer/midwoofer driver. The Legati L8 is a cone-type driver consisting of a treated pressed paper diaphragm with low moving mass for fast, transient response. The cone design offers a wide dispersion pattern to make for flexible installation and speaker location. However, because of this driver’s specific design function as a subwoofer and midwoofer in expanded three- and four-way designs, its bandwidth was purposely left more limited than that of its smaller siblings. However, some may endeavor to incorporate the L8 into a strict two-way design with a large-format tweeter placed close to the same location as the L8, or used in concert with the wide-bandwidth L4 midrange.

Legatia L8 Thiele-Small Parameters:

Overall diameter: 215mm (8.5-inch)

Mounting depth: 92mm

Bolt Circle Diameter: 195mm

Mounting hole: 185mm

Pnom (without crossover) 75W (AES Standard)

Pmax (without crossover): 150W

Pmax (with recommended crossover): 250W

Frequency range: 40Hz – 2,000 Hz

Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)

Mms: 31.5g

Cms: 454 um/N

BL: 5.99 T*m

Voice coil diameter: 35.55mm (1.4-inch)

Impedance: 4 Ohm

DC Resistance: 3.4 Ohm

Fs: 40Hz (free air)

Qms: 7.35

Qes: 0.693

Qts: 0.765

Xmax: 8.5mm (one way)

Vas: 26L

Sd: 0.02 m2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent 9.9/10 only because they are used

Price:

300$ shipped

I WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR FOCAL TN53K TWEETERS AND OR A JL 600/6

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship anywhere in original boxes. Located in Toronto

Item Pictures:

I have a few other items im putting up due to me not starting a new build, let me know if your interested!

Audison VRX 1.500 amp (2) available - 850$ea

Boston acoustics pro series 6.4x crossovers - 50$

Fusion Powerplant PP-SW12H 12" subwoofer -100$

Eclipse sw9122 *coil blown* - 100$

%24T2eC16JHJGoE9nuQeV2lBRK5,-gjYg~~48_20.JPG

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a pic of the actual product with the username and date so this does not get deleted.
Pictures on the way Omega! p.s. im a moderator on another car audio forum with 30+ itraders just so you know I've been around for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...