Hybrid Audio Mirus M41-2 and Hertz HCX 130 Hi Energy Speakers NIB!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Product Brand & Model:

Hybrid Audio Mirus M41-2 4" Coaxial Speakers

Condition of all items:

Hybrids are NiB

Total Price: :

Hybrid 115.00

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping on me

Pictures:

Mirus01_zpsfb452317.jpg

Mirus02_zps9dc6ff4d.jpg

Additional info:

These sets are BRAND NEW, not really looking for trades at this time unless its an Alpine HU with Optical, No old school must be able to load and play CDR-MP3 ect ect as I use these formats for daily driving. DVD single din units are cool I would prefer a Bio Lite display with LED color changing abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice speakers here!

FYI - OS Alpine with optical (7949, 7939) won't read mp3. I've owned several of both. They can read CD-R if the pick-up is in good shape.

you would need the DVA series for mp3. DVA-7996 or newer DVA-9860/9861. None of those have bio-lite as that isn't "old school"

all can have an aux input through the Ai-NET interface (KCA-121B or similar).

cheers.

Thanks!

The Hertz have left the building, Hybrids are still available.

I want to steer away from the 7 series as Alpine repair does not really carry the parts to legacy repair these units anymore. I am not opposed to owning them but they would have to be in mint condition as they will be going in my Comp car and I would not want to have a deck take a **** on me during a SQ judge sit in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.