Hybrid Audio (HAT) Unity 6.5" Component Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Hybrid Audio (HAT) Unity 6.5" Component Speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These speakers are like-new, with all original packaging, parts, etc. They have about 4 hours of play time on them, and were only driven by a 50 watt amp, so they weren't abused and are not close to broken in yet.

There is slight scuff on one of the speaker cones (shown with an arrow on two of the photos) but it does not affect the sound produced. Other than that the entire system is mint.

Price:

$275 shipped (48 states)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from Sacramento, CA, can ship ASAP.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26550666

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
A few people have written asking about the 'scuff'. It's very light and minimal and can only be seen in certain lights. I didn't know, but I had a small piece of ensolite stuck to my sleeve, with some sticky side out. I reached across my door skin and the ensolite brushed the speaker cone. It raised a small section of the 'hairs' or 'fibers' that compose the cone. That's all. It's all surface and very minimal. The speaker was not struck or anything. Attached is a closeup for your study. The speaker works perfectly and besides that is like new, as is the other.

attachment.php

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.