Hybrid Audio (HAT) C1 Tweeters and Legatia™ L2x Vertically-Biamplified Passive Xovers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Hybrid Audio (HAT) C1 Tweeters and Legatia™ L2x Vertically-Biamplified Passive Xovers

Selling these together. I tried selling the xovers by themselves and didnt get much interest so I'm now adding the tweeters out of my Clarus Comps. When I ordered my Clarus comps, I upgraded to the L2x crossovers so I could biamplify the set. If someone is only planning to run one amp, a jumper can be placed on the xovers to disable the biampable function.

The manual for the tweeters can be found here.

http://hybrid-audio.com/downloads/specification-libraries-and-reference-guides/04_Clarus-Components-Manual.pdf

The manual for the L2x crossovers can be found here:

http://hybrid-audio.com/downloads/specification-libraries-and-reference-guides/Legatia_Manual.pdf

Tweeters come with surface,flush, and angle mounts.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used for less than 2 years. Functionality 10/10 Cosmetic 10/10

L2x Crossovers are vertically bi amped passive designed to work with any wide bandwidth Hybrid midrange. They are very nice looking, high performance filter set that contains hand matched high quality low tolerance parts such as metalized polypropylene capacitors , air core low ESR inductors and low tolerance ceramic resistors. Has tweeter protection circuit to defend the speaker from being over driven or from faulty amp circuitry and extreme input voltage. Double sided design with nickel plated spring loaded terminals for ease of install and adjustment of tweet attenuation.

$200 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Flat rate USPS shipping on me

Item Pictures:

FullSizeRender5.jpg

FullSizeRender9.jpg

FullSizeRender6.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...