Humbly asking for helpful advise.

iLL Ridge
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
I put up a post couple nights ago that I mistakenly titled. I appologize for the poorly titled and worded post.

Funny how some people get balls online and talk like they're tuff but would never talk like that in person...

Anyway I would like to get the most from what I have.

I have the lanzar 12" optidrives. What type of box would probably deliver the best sq? I can sacrifice spl. I have 1200 watts rms @ 2ohms.

Amp seems to be able to power 1-12" 20hm dvc sub pretty good without going in to protection.

I said I apologize. Sheesh, sorry to question your omnipitent, uncomparable expertise and wisdom in dealing with vehicle audio waveform reproduction.

Anyway thanks for any and all helpful advise.

I said I apologize. Sheesh, sorry to question your omnipitent, uncomparable expertise and wisdom in dealing with vehicle audio waveform reproduction.
Anyway thanks for any and all helpful advise.
You are not helping your cause.....I would take the advice and be quiet now.

No I won't be quiet. You can help or not or ignore. Its a free country.

Don't want to help a guy out -jump off.

If you look fack face I did help you, at first I gave ya the benefit of the doubt, when someone pointed out your idiocities. And I thought you a fool, but now you have gone and opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

Do the world a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.