huge home system 8 12s nice n loud

07sciontc
10+ year member

memphis and sundown
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition: these are great have to hear them to get the real feel 4 um there pro studio speakers 4 toweres each has 2 12s banpass box with 2 smaller speakers in them like 5s and there also 3 corner speakers there big about 10 inches tall and like 6 wide and 6 deep has 2 speakers in each also with this is a av unit from onkyo and a 5dvd hdmi player from sony

Price: iv got 4600 in this system ill take 1700 obo can deliver we can work on price willing to trade for all kinds of stuff car audio all headunits subs amps cap alt dirt bikes u name it also if u buy this and my 65 inch 3d tv and entertanment center ill relly cut a deal and cash talks

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: i will deliver and we can talk on price give me ur zip and ill get u a price pick up is always free

text me for pics plz 540 958 6040 and bots ill try and get some pics up tomaro thanks

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26526104View attachment 26526101View attachment 26526102View attachment 26526103View attachment 26526100

Last edited by a moderator:
with no brand or model numbers no one is going to bid on 1700 worth of stuff that could be $500 worth of crap.. You want to sell stuff help yourself out and get model #s etc.. you want to show people its a good price go ahead and put links to where info can be found..

yea relly the lil corners modle number is s104cr, the big ones are ps413 and the av systems is asv210 and the price got messed up i never noticed it it was suposed to be 1200 obo sorry and dont dump on my thread im not doing nuthing rong just selling some stuff to move

Well maybe the infraction will be enough incentive to remind you not to break the rules then.
Audioholic knows how to shut people up. He fucked me up one day now I'm a model ca.com citizen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Hence the infraction haha

ha ha thanks man some ppl can just be rude and mean for no reson but most are net talkers wont say it to ur face kind of ppl

ha ha thanks man some ppl can just be rude and mean for no reson but most are net talkers wont say it to ur face kind of ppl
I wasn't being rude or mean, I was expressing an opinion. I'll PM you it next time if you feel it will hinder the sale of your item.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

07sciontc

10+ year member
memphis and sundown
07sciontc
Hotsprings,va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies