HUGE box for dual 15 36hz tripple areo

Participant count
  • Participant list

stirfri4202
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Huge box for two 15's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

- every wall double 3/4mdf *box 1.5" thick* (zero box flex) - Three 6" aeroports with custom flare - Tuned to 36hz - 49"Long, 36"Wide, 15"Tall - Built By Davetheboxguy.com

Price:

Looking for sa-8's

around 300 cash if I could obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no way to ship. would deliver or meet within a reasonable distance from Albany NY

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

*sitting on my legs that I made for it to get over the wheel humps, just slips in and out of*

What did you get for numbers off this box? I run a blazer too and my best scores are tuned aroud 50hz. Ran a box just about same specs but with a single 10" aero and was in the 154's tuned to 50.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.