Huge Audio Technix sale! 25% off!

Participant count
  • Participant list

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
We have ONLY 10 rolls of 60 mil and 36 rolls of 80 mil in stock. Next week we will be getting a new and improved version of our 60 mil and 80 mil in stock so we are doing a blowout 25% off sale on what we have left of the old 60 and 80 mil!

Order at AudioTechnix.Com

The coupon code is "BLOWOUT" all caps without quotation marks . This will get you 25% off when you checkout. This coupon code is not valid on our B-Stock products! Sale will last till our current 60 and 80 mil are sold out!

Audio Technix Sound Deadener

If you have any questions or trouble have trouble with the coupon code feel free to PM me, email me at Coleman[USER=556359]@audiotech[/USER]nix.Com, or call me at 832.257.8825.

Don't forget to check out our website Audio Technix and to like us on Facebook Audio Technix | Facebook

Ive heard great things about your products. Is the 60 mill good enough to hold its own with just one layer? Im thinking doors and roof plus rear deck in my 09 honda civic. running a 1250w system. or should i go with the 80 mil?

Ive heard great things about your products. Is the 60 mill good enough to hold its own with just one layer? Im thinking doors and roof plus rear deck in my 09 honda civic. running a 1250w system. or should i go with the 80 mil?
60 mil is great product and so is the 80 mil. Most customers do need even need one full layer to accomplish the results they are looking for. I would get whatever you deadener budget allows. 60 or 80 mil you should be happy with the results!

60 mil is great product and so is the 80 mil. Most customers do need even need one full layer to accomplish the results they are looking for. I would get whatever you deadener budget allows. 60 or 80 mil you should be happy with the results!
Okay thanks. how many rolls of the 60 do u have left?

Sweet deal Coleman, wish I was in the need for some deadener.
When did you move to Houston?
Been living in North Houston (Spring) for almost 7 years now.

planning to order a roll of the 60 tonight
All 5 rolls have been sold, I did find 2 more rolls though but they will most likely go fast.

Been living in North Houston (Spring) for almost 7 years now.

All 5 rolls have been sold, I did find 2 more rolls though but they will most likely go fast.
going to order asap. Really hope I can get one or atleast some b stock cuz I really like the product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date