hu vs pc

Participant count
  • Participant list
The processor handles all your crossovers. Digital out or RCA out from the deck to the processor and you run RCAs from the processor to your amps. Connect all your speakers directly to the amp and run the amp wide open (no filters/crossovers required).
So it is the ultimate control...I'm seeing that it has a 1200msrp and it appears that it has a gui like you connect it to a pc.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The processor handles all your crossovers. Digital out or RCA out from the deck to the processor and you run RCAs from the processor to your amps. Connect all your speakers directly to the amp and run the amp wide open (no filters/crossovers required).
So it is the ultimate control...I'm seeing that it has a 1200msrp and it appears that it has a gui like you connect it to a pc.

[quote name='Trevor28139']So it is the ultimate control...I'm seeing that it has a 1200msrp and it appears that it has a gui like you connect it to a pc.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

So it is the ultimate control...I'm seeing that it has a 1200msrp and it appears that it has a gui like you connect it to a pc.[/QUOTE]
@mylows10 ; can get you a much better deal on a ps8 + control unit. You don't need the control unit if you go RCA out from the deck.

To be fair the p99rs can handle 4 way crossovers as well, but you don't get as good of a dac and you also don't get nearly as many tuning options with the p99rs.
I think you can get the bit 1 for cheaper.
The mosconi 6to8 is another good processor, Helix also makes one.

Well you have swayed me away from the 99 thinking that ps8 would be pretty awesome if I could do a computer Into the ps8. How much does the ps8 actually go for.
The price I pm'ed you was the black friday price.

But he should be able to get you a good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Trevor28139

10+ year member
Trevor28139
Rutherfordton NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from