HU to Customize?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Btnhtillidie
10+ year member

SO Cal
Im looking for a HU with blue to light blue lights and display, no other color. I am then goign to dismantle the Faceplate and paint it solid white, of crouse masking parts off.

Is pioneer the only ones who make this type of HU? Im not looking for a top of the line one either, something thats not to cluttered but has blue lights. I used to have a 770MP and would like to find something like that but not at a high price.

Any thoughts?

Im looking for a HU with blue to light blue lights and display, no other color. I am then goign to dismantle the Faceplate and paint it solid white, of crouse masking parts off.
Is pioneer the only ones who make this type of HU? Im not looking for a top of the line one either, something thats not to cluttered but has blue lights. I used to have a 770MP and would like to find something like that but not at a high price.

Any thoughts?

Look into Panasonic. They seem to use a lot of blue in their headunits.

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelList?storeId=15001&catalogId=13401&catGroupId=25028&cacheProgram=11002&cachePartner=7000000000000005702

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Btnhtillidie

10+ year member
Btnhtillidie
SO Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from