HU for 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm searching for a new or nicely used head unit for this car for which I only drive in the summer. I have 2 sets of German Maestro's 6.5 inch coax speakers to go into it plus a Powerbass XMA-4250IR amp, 8 gauge Powerbass OFC wiring kit. I'm looking at the Kenwood KDC-X701 but am open to suggestions. I'm ol' school and don't need spotify, pandora, shining flashy displays or much of anything except 1. a great FM tuner as I live out in the boonies and 2. Excellent CD player as this is what I'll be listening to 99% of the time. HD radio would be nice but I don't get many HD stations around here. The biggest thing is it HAS to fit in my 300ZX. An audiophile deck would be great. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm searching for a new or nicely used head unit for this car for which I only drive in the summer. I have 2 sets of German Maestro's 6.5 inch coax speakers to go into it plus a Powerbass XMA-4250IR amp, 8 gauge Powerbass OFC wiring kit. I'm looking at the Kenwood KDC-X701 but am open to suggestions. I'm ol' school and don't need spotify, pandora, shining flashy displays or much of anything except 1. a great FM tuner as I live out in the boonies and 2. Excellent CD player as this is what I'll be listening to 99% of the time. HD radio would be nice but I don't get many HD stations around here. The biggest thing is it HAS to fit in my 300ZX. An audiophile deck would be great. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Nice car ..I like old school myself ..I may have something nice in my collection..but I won’t be home till Wed ..Do you have a pic of your radio ..I might can come up with some ideas for you ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.