HSK 165 How much rms ???

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have give'n them 100 rms per side with no problem from my comps and my new amp I'm gett'n will be 160 rms x4 my plan was to use two channels for my comps and the other two for mid base. Not so good of an idea ???

150 rms. both sides. Or 75-100 per side

I have give'n them 100 rms per side with no problem from my comps and my new amp I'm gett'n will be 160 rms x4 my plan was to use two channels for my comps and the other two for mid base. Not so good of an idea ???
Theyll take it fine. If my older Pioneer comps I used to have took 150+wrms active, those hertz should take 160 passively in stride

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sound deadening and door preparations are key to getting the best results towards more SQ oriented within the vehicle, as well as speaker locations
That is quite some setup, my budget doesn’t stretch to that. I am pretty certain I will go for the Voce and hopefully the processor can fine tune...
Looking to sell off my previous car's audio system as I recently purchased a 2022 Civic ST and stripped out all the audio components before...
They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...

About this thread

shadow

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shadow
Dallas,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date