how would this work out?

Participant count
  • Participant list

carpenkl
10+ year member

i know most prefab boxes are knocked on here

i was curious as to how this one would be, it seems like it is better build quality than most other prefabs with the double baffle and actually lists the tuning of the box

Custom Slot Ported MDF Enclosure Box for 12" Car Subwoofer 2 0 ft 3 Tuned 32Hz | eBay

i was going to run an sa-12d2 at one ohm on a saz-1000d in it and was wondering if that would sound alright, or if there is a better sub to fit that boxes specs if its even worth buying

They don't know what its tuned to as each sub has a different displacement changing the volume and effecting the tuning that's what the box is tuned to with no sub installed I bet.

They don't know what its tuned to as each sub has a different displacement changing the volume and effecting the tuning that's what the box is tuned to with no sub installed I bet.
^ this is true too,op...If you do go that route, give them a call and get port dimensions and then the sub displacement calculations will tell you exactly what's up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

carpenkl

10+ year member
carpenkl
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from