How to ship Car battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

reclessantics
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SC
Hey, this seems like a straight forward thing.. but i went to ups, and fedex, and was told i can't ship a car battery. I have an XS power d1400. in the original box, in the original shipping package with the dims and weight printed on the shipping box. should i try again? is there an online shippig calc that will be accurate to give estimates to ppl?

thanks

kyle

Hey, this seems like a straight forward thing.. but i went to ups, and fedex, and was told i can't ship a car battery. I have an XS power d1400. in the original box, in the original shipping package with the dims and weight printed on the shipping box. should i try again? is there an online shippig calc that will be accurate to give estimates to ppl?
thanks

kyle
is this the one you are shipping me??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ya shouldnt be a problem man. i have shipped them and they have not said a word and i have told them it was battery.. just tell them its agm non spillable and you have shipped them before. probly just dont know what they are doing

haha yeah, i didn't really know what to say when they told me no. i was like uhh are you sure? how did i get it then? haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.