How to listen to iPod and CDs in a U-Haul

Participant count
  • Participant list

mark12345

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am driving 1600 miles in a 10ft U-Haul box truck. My understanding is that there is only an AM/FM radio with no AUX jacks or USB ports or anything. What set up would I need to listen to my iPod or any CDs? Or perhaps even to iTunes on my laptop?

One suggestion is to use one of the music services applications on your cell phone and purchase a Bluetooth speaker.
You can also use the Bluetooth speaker with your laptop if it has a DVD or cd player. Pre-recording your favorite music on a flash drive is also an idea, to play it through your laptop.

I use Penske truck rental for long hauls. They were cheaper than U-Haul, and some of their trucks have Sirius XM satellite radio. You can always call them to verify. Penske one-way trips include free unlimited mileage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.