How to fix a cracked basket?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Didn't you insure them? Make them buy a new one
I got the labels from someone else. Not sure how much if any insurance was on them.

The only person that would recone these is Murphy. DD will not touch them with the Fi motors. It would also cost $500 plus shipping to get it done. That's what I paid last time, and waited two or three months.

jb weld will make them stronger than new
Thank you, that's what I was wondering

I got the labels from someone else. Not sure how much if any insurance was on them.
The only person that would recone these is Murphy. DD will not touch them with the Fi motors. It would also cost $500 plus shipping to get it done. That's what I paid last time, and waited two or three months.

Thank you, that's what I was wondering
Why I asked yeah and sorry to here that. That really *****. But jb weld does wonders

Ya..you can use jb on that..Just be sure to mash it in the crack and not just on the surface alone..It will stop it from continuing towards a break..can be filed down smooth as well..Whatever you do..if you do buy JB..dont get the Quick its crap compared to the original two step.You may even try some Gorilla Apoxy..Thats some bad azz chit

Pic

2015090895210551_zpsygvrzrv2.jpg

Dammned!!Did you drop that joker??Be sure to sand down or take a Dremel and remove that black coating of the area for the JB/Apoxy to adhere to better

ive used jb weld to save my *** many times, but idk if id trust it on a frame of that caliber..

personally id take it to a local welding shop, and have them run a bead. An experienced welder will know how low to set the amps to not induce "warpage" from excessive heat. and to not run a solid bead at once etc..

as long as its not aluminum, i think youll be ok

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.