How to cut perfect circles - Video Tutorial

Participant count
  • Participant list

mklett33
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
In this video I show you how to cut a perfect circle for your car audio install:

What you need:

Router (Preferably a plunge, but I show you can use a normal one)

Jasper Circle Jig

Drill

3/16 Drill Bit

Wood to cut a circle into

The Jasper circle jig in the video is the Model 200. Search Google for "Jasper Circle Jig Model 200" to find it.

Mark

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
If I was in your situation, I would experiment with the wring for a day or two. If that didn't work, I would purchase an external amplifier. Run...
Yeah well im a maintenance technician working 12 hr days 6 days a wk ontop of school 3 times a wk which are 4 hrs long .so ya an hr drive is hard...

About this thread

mklett33

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mklett33
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date