How to baffle speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ayoung
10+ year member

MI
I did search on how to "baffle doors" and nothing came up so... I havent posted on here in quite some time so I have some questions.

1. How do you "seal" your door speakers?

I got some Alpine Type-x's and they have NO mid-bass/ bass at all, or if I turn it up they sound like poop.

2. What do you use and where can I buy it.

About a year ago I bought 10sqft of second skin, but used it all on my bronco. Is there something that is comperable? Main reason I bought it was how cheap it was, but im looking for something that will work.

3. How do you "baffle" (not sure if thats the right word) the rear speakers on a car where they are on the rear deck lid?

And would I use the same meterial? The same thing goes for my rockfords, sounds like poop.

Thanks guys,

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.