How reputable is Etronics.com?

SKMexiFry
10+ year member

...For a Porkchop, uh...
Just wanted to hear from anyone that has used this site to order subs before, because I am doing a little christmas shopping for myself and found a beautiful Type R for only $114.99 (less than retail for a Type S!!!!!), and it is looking mighty tasty right about now. Can Etronics bring home the bacon on this too good to be true deal?!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

etronics is great but i dont thing you will get anything from them by christmas......i just got a bp300.1 in the mail, it took 10 days, from FL ground all the way.....(the amp isnt for me, my friend didnt have a credit card.)

Thanks guys. Yea, it doesn't matter if it gets here by christmas, i probably won't be ordering it until after anyways. Just that price is so delicious, so I wanted to make sure it was the real thing.

are you kidding? This time of year you are not going to get anything shipped very fast at all! This is the slowest time of year to send something. You would be lucky to get it by New Years, let alone Christmas...

Originally posted by Balthsar i always by my stuff from them.in fact i bought the same exact subs from them.i almost always but my stuff for them theyre cheap as hell and it usually only takes three days to get my orders.

yes i agree...all my friends that have ordered from there have recieved their packages in about 3 days. i just ordered my components from them 2 days ago....but i dont plan on getting them anytime soon, but i dont expect them too from anywhere unless i get overnight shipping or soemthing.

just wondering if etronics usually sells certain audio products cheap....ex: speakers or amps, etc....i mean the zeb always sells speakers for cheap, but doesnt sell hu's at a very low price...

just wondering if etronics usually sells certain audio products cheap....ex: speakers or amps, etc....i mean the zeb always sells speakers for cheap, but doesnt sell hu's at a very low price...
Thats because all companies have a set 'cost' (wholesale price) for their products, which is what they charge retail shops (Best Buy, Circuit City, Good Guys) and online retailers/discounters (eTronics, TheZeb, SoundDomain). Depending on the product, the 'cost' can be anywhere from 10%-50% less than what you are going to be paying retail. Speakers tend to have a lower cost, meaning discounters can charge significantly less than retailers, and HUs tend to have a higher cost, meaning discounters cant charge that much less than retailers. Hope that made sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by Gauntlet Thats because all companies have a set 'cost' (wholesale price) for their products, which is what they charge retail shops (Best Buy, Circuit City, Good Guys) and online retailers/discounters (eTronics, TheZeb, SoundDomain). Depending on the product, the 'cost' can be anywhere from 10%-50% less than what you are going to be paying retail. Speakers tend to have a lower cost, meaning discounters can charge significantly less than retailers, and HUs tend to have a higher cost, meaning discounters cant charge that much less than retailers. Hope that made sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
k...i was just wonderin...i think im covered as far as buyin speakers, i just wanted to know if there were any sites that sold amps and subs for cheap prices

hey balthsar, why don't you just drive to the store n pick it up? they located in NY

etronics is trustworthy i believe. i got something from them, it took a week tho (this was like 2 months ago). but i was happy with the deal and with the price. i got a very cheap sub for like $40. you can't beat that price. And they dont' overcharge you with s&h as other stores do

I bought my amp and subs from them and I have to say that they are my fav site now, (look at sig), if I ever buy anything else, which I know I will, I am going to get it from there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.