How NOT to break you windows?

Only problem is that it's 10K. The comma and extra zero are intentional. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Vids of what exactly? The sub working or just the sub itself?
You're making yourself sound like such a troll..

Video of your windows flexing, stupid.

Use fine grit sandpaper on your windows till you knock of 3mm. After that put a lair of phiberglass and bass on. Then replace the halogen fluid in your lights.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

haha....10,000 watts on my honda civic. of course it will do it...its a honda....especially a 1994. you all know those have the 500a factory alternator and the v14 engine and the 10 speed gear switch. no need for the flux capacitor as its built into the console lighting that is ran by crystals that his unicorn shat out. get real ****** troll...

And btw . . . just because I ask questions doesn't make me a troll.

Seriously, you would think you guys might be smart enough to understand when someone wants genuine help.

And I DO UNDERSTAND that it is a little hard to believe, so if there is a problem that I'm missing (and I'm sure there are some) then please tell me! I want genuine opinions, not some idiots coming on just to say I'm a troll.

I understand that the alternator is too small (I'm not trying to break any records) and I'm selling the car in a few months anyways. I know that 10,000W seems like WAY too much (which is why I said that it was hard to believe in the first place). I know it has 4 voice coils because it has 4 terminals (and if there is something wrong with that logic, TELL ME).

There isn't much on this sub because it was only made for one year, around 2003. The best source I've found is this:

**MA AUDIO HARD KORE 15" SUBWOOFER**10,000 WATTS/5,000RMS**BRAND NEW

Those aren't my pictures or sub, but they are one in the same.

So just get off this thread if you guys don't have actual answers. I ask genuine questions, expecting genuine responses.

Everything is true. Take it or leave it.

Seriously, you would think you guys might be smart enough to understand when someone wants genuine help.

And I DO UNDERSTAND that it is a little hard to believe, so if there is a problem that I'm missing (and I'm sure there are some) then please tell me! I want genuine opinions, not some idiots coming on just to say I'm a troll.

I understand that the alternator is too small (I'm not trying to break any records) and I'm selling the car in a few months anyways. I know that 10,000W seems like WAY too much (which is why I said that it was hard to believe in the first place). I know it has 4 voice coils because it has 4 terminals (and if there is something wrong with that logic, TELL ME).

There isn't much on this sub because it was only made for one year, around 2003. The best source I've found is this:

So just get off this thread if you guys don't have actual answers. I ask genuine questions, expecting genuine responses.

The guy that said 1,000 watts was referring to your amp. You don't have anything to worry about with your windows. They won't break with the sound pressure your creating. If you want to stop some of the body flexing you can do some bracing and sound deadening with quality deadner.

Progressively breaking in your windows actually makes them harder, not more flexible. As they get harder and harder they can withstand more bass. But, after a few years they can get so hard that they become brittle and shatter into little pieces. That's how diamonds are made.

You'd be one of the elite few who managed to break windshields at 2K RMS. Your sub is rated at 10k max, that's not what you're running which is what I keep gathering that you think.

Now for help, do what Dub7sonoma said to do.

Also, you do sound trollish whether or not you mean to. Videos will certainly help your cause

That's why I said correct me if I am wrong about the terminals.

And fatboytyler, I'm not so worried about breaking windows (exactly) just breaking seals or or just stuff in general. Thanks for your input. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And sorry for sounding trollish. Don't mean to at all, though looking at it now, it seems pretty far-fetched. :}

I will post some pictures and vids as soon as I possibly can.

Only problem is that it's 10K. The comma and extra zero are intentional. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Vids of what exactly? The sub working or just the sub itself?
Oh lord!!!

That's why I said correct me if I am wrong about the terminals.
And fatboytyler, I'm not so worried about breaking windows (exactly) just breaking seals or or just stuff in general. Thanks for your input. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And sorry for sounding trollish. Don't mean to at all, though looking at it now, it seems pretty far-fetched. :}

I will post some pictures and vids as soon as I possibly can.
I meant your amp does 1k rms..2k on a cold dark night.That sub wont take 10k either but it is a nice sub..Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.