How much should i pay for a ported box?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Komsan6063
10+ year member

Florida
Hey, im a college student in Jacksonville Florida. Im getting a blow sub replaced and decided id like to upgrade my subwoofer box to a ported box to help my subs sound louder when i get the blown one replaced. All i need is a basic ported box that is carpeted. Nothing Fancy. I cant do the box my self because i have no experience with making boxes, and i also live in a dorm and lack all of the tools that would be necesary to make a box. Can someone give me a price estimation for how much i should pay for a ported box for 2 12s for my honda civic? Thanks alot!!!

BTW im sure buck does great work but im just going based off of my own personal experience. i have yet to hear a better box then dbeez.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.