How much should I pay for a JL 10W6v2-D4?

I go to all big comps under my contract...I didn't mean they win every one. Im saying there always in the top tier and almost always sound 100 times better. JL gets a lot of hate on this site and I don't know why, speciality sense most of the hate comes from vendors who think kicker and Sony make the best subs
You sir are a complete tool. Everything you say or have ever said is discredited.

You sir are a complete tool. Everything you say or have ever said is discredited.
O boy we have a tough guy here.

It's not that everything I've said has been discredited, its the fact that people don't want the truth. 95% of people on this site have hooked up 1 system in there life and they're an expert...its funny that you gonna point out my opinion has being wrong because you "believe" your right. JL might be a little over priced but what do you expect, most of it is made in the USA...and they don't sale A stock to flea markets.

Everything I've said on here is the truth I've found and just tried to help.

I go to all big comps under my contract...I didn't mean they win every one. Im saying there always in the top tier and almost always sound 100 times better. JL gets a lot of hate on this site and I don't know why, speciality sense most of the hate comes from vendors who think kicker and Sony make the best subs

Could you provide a list of said shows? I go to many shows every year with various different orgs and I see very very little JL on the SPL side at any comp.

[quote name='PocketRocket']O boy we have a tough guy here.

It's not that everything I've said has been discredited, its the fact that people don't want the truth. 95% of people on this site have hooked up 1 system in there life and they're an expert...its funny that you gonna point out my opinion has being wrong because you "believe" your right. JL might be a little over priced but what do you expect, most of it is made in the USA...and they don't sale A stock to flea markets.

Everything I've said on here is the truth I've found and just tried to help.[/QUOTE]

congratulations you are officially the stupidest member on here.

@DDtC ; about damn time you got rid of that shitty DC equipment and stepped up to some legit product

Lol, wow
Mostly IASCA, with sema and other car shows
"Car shows" do not apply to "Sound offs". Many car shows use a wide range of product simply based on the design/color of the product and/or the name.

However, lets stop getting so far off topic. The op only wanted to know what to pay for the sub in question...nothing else.

If you all want to continue a discussion about JL then make a new thread.

O boy we have a tough guy here.

Everything I've said on here is the truth I've found and just tried to help.
The truth is a very small portion is made in the US and most is still foreign parts. They do what they do well for the "market" value not retail.

"Car shows" do not apply to "Sound offs". Many car shows use a wide range of product simply based on the design/color of the product and/or the name.
However, lets stop getting so far off topic. The op only wanted to know what to pay for the sub in question...nothing else.

If you all want to continue a discussion about JL then make a new thread.
Ha, you asked bro

I've been to miramar fl and taken the tour...there higher end stuff is made in the USA...granted, I'm sure not all the little comp are all USA but its still better then most
Sorry Pro-rabbit but I got one more post for this guy.

Do you know what "with foreign and domestic products" mean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.