how much rmsncan i have

Participant count
  • Participant list

playyamxz550
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis
the truck is a 2008 escalade my electrical upgrades is stock alt+mechman 270 amp alt, big 3, 2 optima yellow tops under the hood, and 4 deka g31's in the rear what type of rms can i handle. i previously had 2 kicker zx2500's on it last now im looking to upgrade to a dc12k and step up my mids and high game with a 175.4 will i need to upgrade my elctrical any more or should i be good

Before increasing power, you should ask yourself what you're really after, and if simply adding more power is the best way to do it.

A hint - it usually isn't the best way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

playyamxz550

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
playyamxz550
Memphis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date