How much power would a kinetik 2000 and a Kinetik 2400 power?

Participant count
  • Participant list

crfrider
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
just wondering if a kinetik 2000 up front and a kinetik 2400 would be enough to power a zx2500.1 and a zx850.4 where i wouldnt see voltage drops, at first I would run it on a stock 105 amp alternator till i can get a 300 amp alternator and i want to get a 300 amp cause i want to eventually want to add another zx2500.1 and was hoping i could just add one more kinetik 2400 so with 3 amps and 3 batteries, 2 runs of 1/0 gauge and a 300 amp alternator and would be fine

rule of thumb on those batts....

every 100 amps of power from the battery is equivalent to 100 watts of power from your amplifiers.

if youre replacing the stock batt under the hood with a kinetik, give approx. 1000 amps from that battery to power everything else in your car. so example.....

with you running the 2000 and the 2400, it would support approx. 4400 watts of power, but being that you are using the kinetik to replace the stock battery, you would have approx. 3400 amps of power from your batt to power your amps (the other 1000 powering the rest of the electronics in your car)

3400 amps from the batts. 3350 watts from your amps. not too shabby if you ask me. you should be just fine. youll notice a voltage drop, but very minimal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.