How much of a difference is there between 12" and 15" subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

nissanrider06
10+ year member

VooDoo
Eagan, MN
Ok, so say I used to have a BTL in my blazer on 2k and it wanged chung and hurt my buddy and shook my ear drums like they were gonna burst... Now How much of a difference would there be switching to a 12" BTL? In the same proportioned box? Is it a small difference? Is it a huge difference? With 1 15" sub it was perfect and im thinking if I build a better box I can really impress people at shows with a single 12???? I know this seems like a newb question thanks guys, Also when I had 2 12's and one died it was still pretty close I thought but cant remember to good....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Well dat lockness monster came up to me and I said what the hell do you want lockness monster and he looked at me and you know what he said.....I want about tree fiddy....i said hell no lockness monster you ain't getting no tree fiddy from me....get the hell out of here.

P.S. I really like the sound of 12"s. A 15" will hit a little deeper but it is not night and day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.