How much is a rockford T2000.1bd worth? Sorry for posting here.

Participant count
  • Participant list

treiber67
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so I recently came across a few amps one of which being a Rockford fosgate T2000.1bd....after some reply's ill tell you what I ended up getting it for and why.

I also recently went into a scooter shop where out of the corner of my "right" eye! I caught a glimpse of an end cap....

Which was 1.kicker kx1200.1 gorgeous condition with the end caps!!

2. kicker kx600.4 the guy had no idea what he had and ended up talking him down two $140 for both.

I dunno about you guys but I bought them for decoration I enjoy just walking buy and knowing at anytime I can upgrade what ever needs to up done...almost a feeling of security. lol im ate up. true car audio nut.

Fosgate is another story which I will elaborate on after I figure how much its worth and also how much a low ball offer is worth.

27 views and not a single response come one man!!! lol
yeah this annoys me especvially when it seems simple to get SOME response lol

but i paid 300 for mine a couple years back i believe they go for 4-500?? i think i saw one on ebay the other day that the bids were over 550? i would love to pick up a second but im not sure i entirely like these amps i feel their SQ is SHYYYYYYT they basically have one setting and that is a Gein setting

on MY amp (the only t2000 i have expeirence with) its weird the ACTUAL gain knob doesnt increase the power a lot (weird to me) but when i turn my Crossover setting up THATS when it starts to throw power out....

im not sure this is correct???? Like i have my gain 3/4 the way up and my crossover is at an ABSURD 160 or so i think?

Like mentioned above I have seen them go for 500+ recently on ebay which is crazy high for that amp. I'd say in the 300-350 dollar range is fair. But it really depends on where and who's buying it. Most either Love or Hate those amps and the lovers will pay for them as they are getting very hard to find anymore. But they are getting old and are very inefficient. I currently run a couple 4000s, and a matching 800.2 and 800.4. Have always had great luck with them but they **** the power down...

Well I picked up the fosgate for $50 at the pawn show since they didn't have the correct power supply to drive more than 100 watts out of it not to mention they had a 4ohm mtx hooked up to the thing so they thought after having it for so long and everyone not agreeing with the power output it was throwing out it had to of been broken! 2 hours later zero gauge inputs filled on two 15 inch cvrs that I had and we were off to the races. Its now sitting around as decoration because it was way to big for the 15's and my hifonics was a bit more efficient. If someone wants it ill part with it for $200 even though I told ya I bought it for $50 lol.

I just enjoy fapping at the many old schools I just have laying around taking up space in my bedroom. im strange...but don't worry if ya want one ill be sure to wipe them down before shipment....

I just enjoy fapping at the many old schools I just have laying around taking up space in my bedroom. im strange...but don't worry if ya want one ill be sure to wipe them down before shipment....
Are you serious man???? I will buy this wed you said nothing wrong with it? I've been looking for a fair priced t2000 to pair with the one I currently have....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.