How much does a sundown ns1 v1 go for

Item(s) for Sale:

I am a couple of days away from buying one and i wanted to know what a fair price is. It's 8.5/10 in condition andvwas never blown. Works perfectly, how much is it worth. Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
I am a couple of days away from buying one and i wanted to know what a fair price is. It's 8.5/10 in condition andvwas never blown. Works perfectly, how much is it worth. Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Love your username //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif .

People need to get off there high horse and there high prices !!!! I don't care how much retail is !!! I refuse to pay for overpriced retail products !!!! When you purchase it for retail and use it, it is then worth half in the audio world unless it's rare or has other modifying credentials.

People need to get off there high horse and there high prices !!!! I don't care how much retail is !!! I refuse to pay for overpriced retail products !!!! When you purchase it for retail and use it, it is then worth half in the audio world unless it's rare or has other modifying credentials.
So what 7k amp out there that does rated for $800 plz do tell... LOL so any audio out there best be half price if used??? Drop the pipe plz...

P.S sry I should not have said anything about a pipe as it was not called for... But will you please go buy an AB750.1 then use one day an sell it to me for $800 plz cause I like your logic... Also, I will buy all the sq/aq 2200's for less than $200 you can find since there used an worth only half this should be very simple... I will take 8...

Yea these guys are crazy u will never find an ns1 for $800 that's a used 5k range ns1 is the same board as the m4a which goes for $1200 on the forums yet u will see them for around $900 to $1000 now that's pending quality $900 being not the greatest $1000 mint

Nsv1s r 6500 rated not what they actually do they're 7k+ all day fed right. $900 shipped with chips n scratches is correctly priced. And for anyone sitting around waiting for a 50% off quality amp just keep waiting and writing those santa clause letters cuz thats gonna b ur best shot! Just some people r used to buying audio gear from swap meets or crackhead bob on the corner alley lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.