How much does a sundown ns1 v1 go for

Item(s) for Sale:

I am a couple of days away from buying one and i wanted to know what a fair price is. It's 8.5/10 in condition andvwas never blown. Works perfectly, how much is it worth. Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I buy most my stuff off local fb groups and at the local competition's and shows. I am about to pick up a lightly used Sundown 3500.1 v2 for 500. Got my ab 150.1s for 350 each. Got my fi bl 18s fully loaded on new recone for 250 each. Got my 3100 agms new for 170 each from the manufacturer on close out. I could keep going back for years that's just the current gear I have. Realistic people and prices are out there and not to hard to find.

And I want know why is a 50 to 100 dollar variance is perceived value so shocking to you guys ? And why do you all feel buyer should pay all shipping costs and money transfer fees ? If your the seller then you should be paying the shipping and fees or at least splitting the cost. If you post on here then you obviously can't sell it locally therfore should take the hit for the convenience of a quicker sale. Just my opinion though

When you act like that, people on the forum and other forums will remember you and give you a higher price just to fk with you. Now with this NS1, for 900 shipped, it does around 7k rms. Two of your 3500s equal to one NS-1 and you'll be paying 1000$ for 7k. How the fk is this NS-1 too expensive?

Two 3500s strapped will put out more then the ns1 first of all. And 2 amps is better for several reasons. I don't have to use both in one vehicle, if one blows I still have a amp to use while other is being repaired or replaced, and 2 amps gives you a greater wiring flexibility. And the amp I'm getting is almost new in box with only 4 hours use. And none of you answered and questions I put forth, just trying to fk with me because I want a good deal on used gear ?

And I want know why is a 50 to 100 dollar variance is perceived value so shocking to you guys ? And why do you all feel buyer should pay all shipping costs and money transfer fees ? If your the seller then you should be paying the shipping and fees or at least splitting the cost. If you post on here then you obviously can't sell it locally therfore should take the hit for the convenience of a quicker sale. Just my opinion though
This is the 2nd dumbest post I've read this weekend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.