How Long Ed Shippin?

If you got it ground it could take up to ten days..I just got some second skin shipped ground and it took 8 days

I agree but few companies seem to use usps..the thing I love is that you know what time of day its coming..like mail at my house comes at around 3 everyday..so i know if its gonna get ther itll be at ..i dont have to wait around all day hoping it arrives

i have ordered things from eD twice. first was my e12k's, it took 4 week days for those to get to me. second was some eDead and it also took 4 days for it to get to me. i have had nothing but good experiences from eD.

al

I live right under CT (Long Island). The subs are shipped from IA and they took 5 days both times I ordered. The Amps are shipped from CA and my first one took 7 work days. Im still waiting for my second amp (ups).

-T

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.