How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

get it when you get your taxes lol
Bro, I'm only 17. My taxes are gunna be like 300$. Lol that ain't gunna get me ur mojo!

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

get it when you get your taxes lol
Bro, I'm only 17. My taxes are gunna be like 300$. Lol that ain't gunna get me ur mojo!

@mylows10 ; is the ab rep on the ab xfl's buy from him if you want warranty vs ebay dealers. se what kind of deal you can get with 2 xfl's and a american bass 4480 2200rms at 1 ohm and a box from starr mountain. i have seen people really happy with that setup

[quote name='mclerico83']@mylows10 ; is the ab rep on the ab xfl's buy from him if you want warranty vs ebay dealers. se what kind of deal you can get with 2 xfl's and a american bass 4480 2200rms at 1 ohm and a box from starr mountain. i have seen people really happy with that setup[/QUOTE]

you are correct this is a nice set up and pretty loud too ,and not to costly

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Lol my bad... I didnt know

Stay away from refurbished DB drive amps!! I know from experience.. The AP version of audiopipe ***** man they clip at 1/3 gain which is pitiful. I have a rubicon 2500 and it does great. Always wanted to try the BRZ-2400 seem legit. But if your looking for a reliable amp get something like an AQ2200 or a Crescendo BC2000
Why stay away from the db drive refurbs? Don't refurbs usually go through stricter testing? And they can be had for $235 shipped with a 3 year warranty. Or they is B-stock I've seen available, would that be better or the same?

Why stay away from the db drive refurbs? Don't refurbs usually go through stricter testing? And they can be had for $235 shipped with a 3 year warranty. Or they is B-stock I've seen available, would that be better or the same?
refurb with warranty is good for me.

There are a few people on here that have bought those refurbs too. Kenon the person that refurbs them and puts them on ebay does terrible work. The first time I hooked mine up and started playing it wasn't longer than 30 seconds and it would switch between protect and power and I could not get it to switch back no matter what. I opened it up to find out how bad of a job and the cheap materials they used to get the amps to "work" again. One of the coils were replaced with a much much cheaper copper and its wasn't even stable on the board.. The solder work was terrible Idk how these things even pass their supposed 'QC" testing if any... That is why I saw stay away from refurbs. Oh and don't believe the B stock crap because they are refurbs too. I know because thats what I got.. Oh and one more thing the bass remote they sent me was a boss adia remote so cheap I thought it was gonna break in my hands. Is that a good enough reason to stay away from those refurbs???

There are a few people on here that have bought those refurbs too. Kenon the person that refurbs them and puts them on ebay does terrible work. The first time I hooked mine up and started playing it wasn't longer than 30 seconds and it would switch between protect and power and I could not get it to switch back no matter what. I opened it up to find out how bad of a job and the cheap materials they used to get the amps to "work" again. One of the coils were replaced with a much much cheaper copper and its wasn't even stable on the board.. The solder work was terrible Idk how these things even pass their supposed 'QC" testing if any... That is why I saw stay away from refurbs. Oh and don't believe the B stock crap because they are refurbs too. I know because thats what I got.. Oh and one more thing the bass remote they sent me was a boss adia remote so cheap I thought it was gonna break in my hands. Is that a good enough reason to stay away from those refurbs???
In that case ill go with the rubicon lol, thanks for the heads up

In that case ill go with the rubicon lol, thanks for the heads up
Your very welcome just don't want to see another person go through the nonsense and confusion I had to go through again. I like my rubicon it puts out great power but never put gain over 50% and always leave bass boost off. Other than that have at least 200 AH of batteries and 1/0 and you will be more than good to run an amp of that size. Send it low voltage and youll be sending it back in a week.

Well I have 2 sa15's on an audiopipe apsm2000 running in 2 ohm. I must say as a daily banger it's plenty. My friends find it uncomfortable when I crank it up. I also I have run it in 1 ohm on another set of SA15's I recently sold and it is very VERY heavy bass. I have mine in 8 cube ported tuned at 32 hertz and it hammers especially considering I have like 650$ in all of it.

I have no gripes with it keep your gain reasonable and it will do fine. I have even ran it in 2 ohm on 1 of the SA's on a 4 hr trip with no problems. Very happy with both the SA's and the apsm. Even thinking of strapping 2 of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Strangirs

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Strangirs
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date