How good is this?

Here are some pics of the 4/0 gauge wire. Is $1.50 plus shipping a fair price for it per foot? It'll be shipped flat rate and the pic with the mountain dew can is for a reference of how flexible it is.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

007.jpg

001-1.jpg

People up here in NY would much rather run welding wire over 1/0 CCA OFC

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

pm me a price for 100ft. im going to be getting some by this sat so either this or ill be getting something else

put all of it in a huge metal washtub soak it in diesel then pour a LITTLE bit of gasoline on it and light it. flip it occasionally and pack it down. Watch for the EPA
as working for an electrician. around here scrap yards offer less for burnt wire instead of stripped. their reasoning is that the insulation is poisonous and bad for the environment when burned...

Here are some pics of the 4/0 gauge wire. Is $1.50 plus shipping a fair price for it per foot? It'll be shipped flat rate and the pic with the mountain dew can is for a reference of how flexible it is.
WTF? arabic mountain dew? want to buy some!

007.jpg

Buy some of my wire and I'll throw one in there for you! If I'm allowed to, customs are a bitch around here
Haha. I would. I got all the wire I need already installed though.. you wont have a problem selling this stuff at this price, it'll be gone in a few days max.

This is really being shipped from middle east though? Arent you in Kuwait or something?

Haha. I would. I got all the wire I need already installed though.. you wont have a problem selling this stuff at this price, it'll be gone in a few days max.
This is really being shipped from middle east though? Arent you in Kuwait or something?
Sure am. The flat rate boxes still cost the same. And normal mail still costs the same if shipping by weight. They have to keep prices low for us otherwise we wouldn't ever be able to get anything from home.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date