How exactly do you sell something on this site

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi I want to sell my saz 3500d v2 but I'm not sure how it works. Is it by PayPal?? Do the sellers get the money first and then the buyers just have to trust the sellers?? I'm hopeing to get $625 shipped. Thanks
They send money to your email and choose pay for goods or services. Seller has to ship out the proper product or else buyer can file a claim and get their money back. Besides that, just follow the prompt that pops up when you make a for sale thread.

If you go through PayPal and they try to take the money back after you ship the amp, you just call PayPal and give them a valid tracking number and they won't be able to take your money.

I'll just send ha 500 bucks for it and then you've got nothing to worry about lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.