How Else Can 2 Weeks Pay Last Forever??? (Large Pics)

Box is about 3.5 cubes after displacement tunes to 35hz. Sounds awesome, very clean, tons better than my last setup which was a prefab bandpass box. That was what I told them when I went to the shop was I needed to be able to put my hockey **** in the trunk so I needed to have a little bit of room to use. Hopefully I can get a vid uploaded soon.

Only problem is, is that my voltage is dropping kinda low and am sure its going to be dimming the lights and I did the Big 3. Think I might have to get a new alt. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

hope you got some sound deadengin down under that before the box went in. i fiberglassed a box into one of my old cars and regreted it after because i didnt deaden the back of the car fist and it rattled really bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.