How does this SOUND?

Participant count
  • Participant list

07BronzeFuz
10+ year member

DueceEDuece
Guys im trying to get the most out of my 2013 F150. ill be running a memphis belle the smaller one. im looking at this box from Fox Acoustics

F-150 SUPERCREW 2-10" VENTED 2009-UP

its a custom fit. Im going to run the SUNDOWN AUDIO EV2 10 SUBWOOFER E10V2 in it. Just wondering if there are better options out there. Ive seen some generic boxes on ebay for 2-12's sealed but the cu ft is at .80 and time i load them its going to be slim to none. Im guessing 2 10's ported are going to be louder than the 2 12's

a because there poerted

b because the 10's will take less space in the box and will have more volume to work with

Thanks all options welcomed...!

According to the specs listed on Sundown's web site and comparing them with the page for that box, the cutout diamater of the box is too big for the subs. If the boxes are built to order you would need to show them the specs for the subs you have.

Crap that's the only thing I did not check I wonder if they could make the mounting hole smaller ? I'd say I could but a adaptor on it but it may cause the woofer to hit the floor since they are pointed down . Are there any others you suggest like the entry level sundowns?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.