How does this sound?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wonderbread
5,000+ posts

Against Avatar Theft
Vancouver BC
aiight, this is what i picked up, i knwo this stuff is a little older, but they still pound.

2 x 8" Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC Subwoofers

1 x 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch Power DVC Subwoofer (1000 watt handling)

Got 'em cheap, like 250 US this past summer, jsut got a custom box made, 125 USD, and right now (unfortunately) i'm only running hte 2 8's, due to a lack of amp, lol. The 8's are running off a Hifonics Zeus amp, givin em aboot 400 watts at 2 ohm.

Anyone out there ever heard these srt of subs runnin?

Anyone ahve any idea waht kind of amp i should look for to push tha 12?, I'm looking at the JBL 600.1 right now.

Lemme know what you all think.

Wonderbread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

Wonderbread

5,000+ posts
Against Avatar Theft
Wonderbread
Vancouver BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date