how do your volts go up

Just aboout all major name brand amps do ecrack. Fosgate,kicker,mtx,you name a main market line and they all have it smarty pants. Sundoown and some of the spl guys I'm not sure of 100% I donnt sell to that market. But the big companies want constant results so the amps pproduce the same @ 12.6 or 14.4
I didn't say list amp manufacturers. I said list the amps. When you can't, just admit you didn't know what you were talking about. It'll be ok man.

Dude, I don't have time to look up all the models....I have a business to run. Alll the rockford fosgate series amps do and many others. I don't need your validation on this subject so disagree if u like but I know for sure I'm right.

Dude, I don't have time to look up all the models....I have a business to run. Alll the rockford fosgate series amps do and many others. I don't need your validation on this subject so disagree if u like but I know for sure I'm right.
You are for sure NOT right. Not all RF amps are regulated. Thus why they put out more power as the input voltage is raised. You fail.

Yes they are buddy, u fail. Input voltage on the rca will raise the floor but any rf amp made after 07 will not increase wattage if input voltageof the power supply goes below or above the regulated input...by the way...hhhave uu been to rtti? I have...

Yes they are buddy, u fail. Input voltage on the rca will raise the floor but any rf amp made after 07 will not increase wattage if input voltageof the power supply goes below or above the regulated input...by the way...hhhave uu been to rtti? I have...
yes and it doesn't make you right. Anyone can go to rtti and it doesn't mean jack. Show me your cert. Anyways, I'm not talking about rca voltage. I'm talking about 12v input. Yes it does fluxuate with input voltage and I can clamp and prove it. I have on a t1500 just the other day. Don't make me make a vid to prove you wrong. It will not be difficult.

Also you said MOST amps. Even if you weren't lying about RF you'd still be wrong. You should stop lying now. Anyone that looks into this will know you're a fool.

Above 14.4v? It will not...I just put in a t1500 yesterday and guess what same output with car on and car off. certs...fine ill up load um by the weekend and make u eat your words. Went in june 08 same class as the cover of the llast catalog with the hawaiianguuy with the rf tat on hbis neck and tthe armada in the backround

Above 14.4v? It will not...I just put in a t1500 yesterday and guess what same output with car on and car off. certs...fine ill up load um by the weekend and make u eat your words. Went in june 08 same class as the cover of the llast catalog with the hawaiianguuy with the rf tat on hbis neck and tthe armada in the backround
I put one in a week ago and it certainly did not put out the same at 14 as it did at 12 lol. I guess I'll vid it when he comes back to the shop. Also, I don't have to eat my words. You said most amps are regulated and the fact remains that they are NOT. You still fail hard no matter how hard you lie and spin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.