how do you get in to the car ?audio buisness

Participant count
  • Participant list
you either have it or you don't, no education necessary, just an understanding of how things work.

if it's installation, much can be learned at any of the installer institutes. If you are concidering opening your own shop, you better have a general business degree and someone with a hellofalot of capital for the initial investment.

But the guy above was right, in this hobby you either have it or you don't. Some people don't have the vision of what it takes to make something. They look at a box and only see a box, they don't see all the intricate details it takes to get a sheet of MDF into the box. I have had the pleasure of being able to work with some truly gifted installers, and they are a totally different type of person. They have vision...not just ideas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.