How do I connect Audiocontrol lc2i to the factory head unit?

I have two subwoofers and amplifier. I have installed the power wire, ground wire, and remote wire. Since I am keeping my factory head unit, I have bought LOC ( a high to low adaptor), Audiocontrol lc2i. The problem i am having is I do not know how to connect LOC(audiocontrol lc2i) to the facotry head unit or rear speakers. If i had bought a cheap one, then I can definitely hook it up to the rear speakers. But since im using the LOC audiocontrol lc2i, idk how to connect bc there is no wires from audiocontrol lc2i to connect to the rear speakers or the factory head unit. I have checked the head unit and there is no RCA output. All i saw was this and the wires.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/images/D.cache.dpthmbn/133/232.jpg ==> Factory head unit

I have a 2009 hyundai sonata.

So how can i connect audiocontrol lc2i to the rear speaker or the head unit without? the wires...?

any help will be appreciate it

Thank you

Sincerely

M

You will probably have to splice extra speaker wire onto the existing factory wire for the rear speakers to give you more length. Then plug those wires into your lc2i. You can extend them as far as you want so you can mount the Audiocontrol unit just about anywhere you want. I have the lc7i in my car and those are great LOCs.

I am broke. That's why I am doing it by myself. I know it sounds sad. But help me out here.

Do you guys have the 2009 hyundai sonata fuse box diagram? I have the manual book but it doesn't show the fuse box diagram. It just tells the names of the fuse, fuse rating, and protected components. I know where the fuse is in 2009 hyundai sonata. When I opened it, there was so much of the same number of fuse rating. I cannot find where the Cigarette lighter fuse rating is. IT'S 20A. but i dont know where it is located at.

Next thing, Would i have to order extra speaker wire to splice onto the existing factory wire for the rear speakers?

I really appreciate that you're helping me out. Sincerely.

M.

go to the audio control website

download the instruction manual

it was posted already the answer for you , splice into Left & Right speakers , easiest on the rears as it is close to the amp and audio control

run the L & R spliced leads into the audio control as the signal input coming in

then Rca out of audio control to sub amp signal in

you have been spoon fed

if you still are not getting it than a diagram might be better suited for your skill level

Does anyone know the wire size of the rear speaker for hyundai sonata 2009? Because I am going to splice rear speaker wires with the new speaker wire to connect to the Audiocontrol lc2i (LOC). then I will be set to finish up installing amp and subs.

I am trying to re-connect remote control to one of the fuse (Cigarrett lighter fuse) so that when i start my car, my amp will be automatically on. I took out the switcher for some reason. thats why i need to know the fuse diagram to know where it is located at, and connect the remote control to it.

Thank you guys for being patient, and I had no experience with installing amp and subs. This is my first time installing it by myself.

The LC2i is equipped with signal sense feature so you can tap any fuse for power and it will automatically come on when it senses signal from the high inputs. This means you can tap any fuse and not worry about it.

gotcha. thanks.

By the way, did you go to University of Mary Washington? UMW? bc thats where I went to university.

Thanks for reply.

I just figured out that i dont have rear back speakers but rear door speakers. I am taking off the back door panels and trying to connect speaker wires to LC2i. i dont know how it will go but lol ill give a shot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.