How big is the ..........

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well you're doubling the power and adding more cone area, should be a noticeable difference. Its hard to say thought because I don't know how good your current box is or how well the box for your new subs will be.
But for the most part you should definitely see a gain in output, but low end extension will come down to box design/tuning.
Again i agree 3 cubes is plenty enough for 2 10s there are plenty of ppl here that can design and or build you a great box

I made my current box using a design that Taylor(BuckBox) designed for me.

But here is the issue. Which is the right way to go. Get a new and better better 12", like a custom from SPLAudio, and give it the 1500 watts or get 2 10s like SAs.

I made my current box using a design that Taylor(BuckBox) designed for me.
But here is the issue. Which is the right way to go. Get a new and better better 12", like a custom from SPLAudio, and give it the 1500 watts or get 2 10s like SAs.
I'd still go with the two 10s

I do prefer single sub set-ups, but between 2 10's ported properly and a single 12, I'd rather have 2 10's, They would have more motor force, more cone area, and more potential power handling.

The whole thing is crazy right.

The 12" I've got now is as loud as a 4 12" system I built back in '97. And to think that 2 10s could go even harder is nuts.

I mean my 12" now is loud, loud as hell.

The whole thing is crazy right.The 12" I've got now is as loud as a 4 12" system I built back in '97. And to think that 2 10s could go even harder is nuts.

I mean my 12" now is loud, loud as hell.
haha you'll be fine man 3 8s would be cool to lol prob be just as loud as 2 10s either way louder than a single 12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.