how are the RD Audio Heavyweight V.2s?

Crazy loud....If you got the power.. Cant be blown either.... I ran one for 3.5 hours on a wall socket and it didnt blow.

To be honest, I have run pretty much every single SPL sub out there besides 2 or 3 (DC, IA, Sundown) and the HW is by far the best. Runnin 4500 daily on mine and it never breaks a sweat.

I was in love with my SoundStream XXX, put a HW in and that SS is in storage now, fairly cheap as compared to other subs in its class.

The HeavyWeight I believe this year has broken 20.. iircc.... records this year. And is in the worlds loudest stock vehicle.

Could you imagine if these people running the Hw's would switch to the SHW's////WOW
There is no difference, daily to the ear the HW is louder, noticably.

When I had my other SHW with the 4" coil, I didnt have the power to push it to its potential.

The SHW is set aside for competitors doing walls/SPL boxes tuned high. And around 15k + per coil. Thats where they Shine

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

Well when YOU run dirty power to it .....Anything will Blow.. But if you have clean Power it is Pretty **** hard to Blow these things.

We are about to run a single Heavy weight with 4 Rd audio 3250's on them runing at 18volts. Thats over 21k watts. Yeah steves subs are nice. I am running 4 15" alphas in my car

Well, only Rd's lower end subs are direct copys of atomics, all the others are diffent setups, atomic sub out and manufactures them for Steve. Alot of big manufactures do that. Plus the APX will not handle the amount of power a heavy weight can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.