houston tx installs

Participant count
  • Participant list

houston281
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
houston
just wondering if anyone in houston needs some work done,as far as custom work alarms,video u name it,im mecp certified,and i have lots of pics of cars i did posted in the gallery,same user name houston281 well let me know what you yous need or if u have any questions send me a pm or email me at skowronski_55@hotmail.com screw all the high prices at those shops,i work for one but also at home to give the peeps a deal on work,well hit me up.

i my need an install buying a alpine 5ch this weekend and sub if money allows.

i can do it but like they say if the price is right let someone else do it.

where u gonna buy it from?let me know what kind of car you got,aftermarket radio?you already change your door speakers out?got the wiring?box for your sub?well let me know whats up.

well that soundseasy,youll need 3 sets of rca jacks,2 if you dont care about fader control,and a set of y adapters if you dont use 3 sets,get a 4 guage amp kit,as far as a box,i would go with a 10" due to the small opening in your trunk specially on the verts,i did a 98 stang vert for a friend,have pics posted in my photo gallery,well let me know when you get your stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

houston281

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
houston281
houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date