hot or not (board pic)

Looks like this :
inside1.jpg
which model is that one?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

site might be a clue to the actual company status , all ive seen is lower quality stuff from concept , i wouldnt own any
A couple people on my team were running a pair of concept 2400's strapped, each seeing 1/2 ohm daily with no problems. maybe they've gotten cheaper more recently....but they had some good stuff in the past.

I've also got a concept high amp that's been good to me, but who cares about that, haha

Lol I thought they quit making those POS's.... I hate those boards. Always blowing up and a TOTAL beyaach to repair. You can buy the same board in any MA HK4000D and Visonik 4000D for like $350 refurbished, board, heatsink, and all.

NOTE: there are a couple different versions. Only difference is some use the TO-247 case output mosfets, others use the TO-220 case output mosfets. But the rest of the board is the same. I have a blown one here that I am not interested in repairing (it's needs a new DLM4500 module) if you want it I'll ship it to you for $100 and YOU can repair it... LOL...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.