hornests nest dont buy from beware

Ronnie has refunded me both times I asked him.. once was today actually. 1100 dollars total over the two times.

also if anyone wants to view the deleted thread xplorer was talking about.. search for ronnie via google and when you find the thread that's deleted.. check the cached and you can browse most of it that way.

Hope all goes well with you as it did for me :/. I had a chargeback in effect until he refunded me this second time but he did, I am cancelling it either tomorrow or the day after depending on if my bank is open.. forgot it was the fourth tomorrow.

Anyhow again.. hope all goes well

I can't believe that anybody bought anything from that guy!!!

I mean, it had SCAM written all over it....!!!

Ronnie has refunded me both times I asked him.. once was today actually. 1100 dollars total over the two times.
also if anyone wants to view the deleted thread xplorer was talking about.. search for ronnie via google and when you find the thread that's deleted.. check the cached and you can browse most of it that way.

Hope all goes well with you as it did for me :/. I had a chargeback in effect until he refunded me this second time but he did, I am cancelling it either tomorrow or the day after depending on if my bank is open.. forgot it was the fourth tomorrow.

Anyhow again.. hope all goes well
im glad hes finally doing the right thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudmofo

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
loudmofo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Start date
Participants