Hook me up????

dbolm666
10+ year member

hey quick question to ask ya'll everybody i talk to is 50/50 on the amp i want to buy, for my subs. the amp is a jensen amp. i just want to use it for my kenwood tornados 2 12''

how are the jensens everyone talks trash bout them, but one time i heard them hooked up to a kicker comp vr and they were decent, plus there cheap, also yes money does play an issue in amp picking to, i got about 200.00 to spend please help?

your crazy if you went jesen, at least get some good quality amp for the money. id go with the jbl 600.1 its 209 shipped at http://www.ikesound.com. that should power your subs good, and if you think its too much wattagen for your subs, go with the jbl 300.1, should be about 20-30 bucks less than the 600.1 Just my 2 cents.

well as i have prev. stated jensen are good for the price you pay....they are not the greatest....but i have never had a problem w/ mine getting hot or anything and i was running it at 2 ohms....good bang for the buck...but the advertised price is actually the max power...make sure you look at the rms on the box or whatever before u buy it to make sure its what your looking for.....if possible go w/ the jbl....good luck

the jbl is $197 shipped from bsless.com, i bought from there and it all went fast and smooth.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

bro!!!

listen to abercrombie2582 and go with the jbl.!

what ever you do.......dont cross the line, dont go with jensen!!!

k H i

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.