Home made fuse holder I made... pics.

It's different, that's for sure. You're smarter than those of us that leave our blocks exposed:)

If I'm not mistaking you have your subs firing up in that truck? Try firing forward:)

You should mass market them, with customizable sticker options.
Yeah but I'll run out of this counter top material real fast. lol
Got something rubber to put on the underside of those bolts?
No need for it, the base is made of material that will not pass current through it.
It's different, that's for sure. You're smarter than those of us that leave our blocks exposed:)
If I'm not mistaking you have your subs firing up in that truck? Try firing forward:)
Lemme try up-firing first, its still not hooked up. lol I have alot of other projects Im working on also.
My sub amps come with voltage displays, which will be mounted up front. Not a bad idea otherwise though.

what amps are you using?
PG tantrum 1200.1's for the subs, SoundStream reference for the front stage. Here's a cpl pics of the install in the truck...
assem01-4.jpg

P3050126-small.jpg

P2230100-small.jpg

P2230102-small.jpg

P2230101-small.jpg

This fuse holder will sit in between the two batts down on the false floor.

Very nice thinking indeed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Great looking overall install so far too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Lemme try up-firing first, its still not hooked up. lol I have alot of other projects Im working on also.
In my truck forward firing is a full dB louder at the headrest:) Just thought that I should give you an easy tip for more output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.