Home Audio Reciever HELP..

The best bang for your buck IMO will be a Yamaha. Preferable the Aventage line. What is your budget ?
All way out of my price line.... Cheapest would be the a720 and that's close to 400-500 bucks.. I am looking for much lower in price.

I got mine off Craigslist. I set up an entire 5.1 surround system for around 260 (not including subwoofer, which I bought new). I got an older Harmon Kardon for 80 bucks that does 80 a channel. Pawn shops are also cheap for home audio. You should be able to get something decent for around 80-120 bucks. It's like anything else, do a little research before you buy and you'll be good.

They are all good choices. Home audio is a bit more stable than car audio. Most brands that put the time into make a unit tend to build them decently. I personally have the Denon AVR1513. Good unit and easy to use. The speakers are just are important as the reciever thou.

all receivers you named were nice check out onkyo also... ebay ussually got some decent ones.... I got a bunch of home audio spks cheap if looking.... I got a pioneer 5.1 set with passive sub, satellite spks, book shelve spk bose...

all receivers you named were nice check out onkyo also... ebay ussually got some decent ones.... I got a bunch of home audio spks cheap if looking.... I got a pioneer 5.1 set with passive sub, satellite spks, book shelve spk bose...
I was expecting you here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Already got speakers picked from madisound but thx guys. prob going with the Denon or Sony.
out of those two, denon hands down...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I was expecting you here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
you know it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.