holy sh!t... JLs selling direct?

Everything on the sub is made just for the W7. Literally every screw, surround, cast basket, motor, etc. So the cost to make a W7 is going to be higher then the forum bonner crap peolpe drool over here. Most of the components that the FI, DD, RE, and other similar subs use are imported and cheap as dirt. Add in R&D to delelop new products, marketing, good margins for the dealers and you have I higher MSRP then the internet sub manufactures.
If you want a great sub that gets loud and sounds great doing it get a W7. If you want a sub that just gets loud and sound good get spend less and get the chinesse basket crap. Remember the W7 is now a 7 year old sub and I personally have heard few subs that come close in SQL.

DD = USA

This coming from someone who thinks JL makes their own screws.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Do you even know how to make a screw or bolt? I did read somewhere that they had to make everything for the sub.

Actually... the description said they custom tooled everything BUT the bolts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I read that too when they first introduced it.

Actually... the description said they custom tooled everything BUT the bolts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I read that too when they first introduced it.
Thanks, I had it backwords. Everything but the bolts

Everything on the sub is made just for the W7. Literally every screw, surround, cast basket, motor, etc. So the cost to make a W7 is going to be higher then the forum bonner crap peolpe drool over here. Most of the components that the FI, DD, RE, and other similar subs use are imported and cheap as dirt. Add in R&D to delelop new products, marketing, good margins for the dealers and you have I higher MSRP then the internet sub manufactures.
If you want a great sub that gets loud and sounds great doing it get a W7. If you want a sub that just gets loud and sound good get spend less and get the chinesse basket crap. Remember the W7 is now a 7 year old sub and I personally have heard few subs that come close in SQL.
my BL will slap your W7 in the face and you will go home poor and crying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

my BL will slap your W7 in the face and you will go home poor and crying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
IDK about that sir. But i bet my RD alpha V.2 with flatwind coils and Extra stiff suspension would be pretty even and put out better #'s and its like 500 new.

i dont mind someone trying to talk up something like JL

bashing all of the other "forum Boner" product is just stupid though.

nothing wrong with importing quality products bro....

look at your TV, or even your computer that you are using to type your posts with....

im sure they werent hand tailored for your needs....lol

Why does every jl thread turn into how much better they are then ... whatever..???

My only guess is the morons that own the **** are try to create some justification of why they were ripped off lol.

--- Now back to jl selling direct!

You are correct, sir. And i bet my RD alpha V.2 with flatwind coils and Extra stiff suspension would be pretty even and put out better #'s and its like 500 new.
fixed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ok im done. Back to the original post.

I cant see anyone paying retail price off the website when you can buy their equipment on ebay for almost half the price sometimes. Even at the dealer you can get their stuff for alot less$$$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.