reviews of ikesound

im wanting to order 2 SE's also.

people say horrible things about them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

hopefully you get yours alright, then ill see if i want to order there or not.

I had great luck with them, but that was 4 yrs ago.

My buddy bought an amp from them (refurb orion 1200D) and they it to him and it did not work.

Hit or miss i guess?

I've boughten a few things from them and everything was good. They didn't wrap my dynamat box into another box so it was a bit banged up but I'm guessing subs would be well wrapped.

Just curious as to why you would buy then ask about the company? I have heard alot of horror stories about people not getting item's due to them being out of stock and the guy's at IkeSound feeling they don't need to notify anyone. Usually if you call and order or inquire about a certain product to make sure they have it in stock you won't have any issues.

yeah i wouldn't order without doing it over the phone.

Manly voice intimidates //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

bought my type-r through this company. I actually got it off one of their ebay listings brand new. Got the sub after like 5 days or so...it works great. Box was alittle beat up on one edge...nothing serious. There wasn't any extra padding or anything protecting the sub but companies (like alpine in my case, not ikesound) have to make their packaging so that it can take a beating and the product inside doesnt get damaged...i would know my dad is a packaging engineer. They actaully throw their products around (inside the packaging) and see how it holds up.

You should be fine.

I orderd 1 Re se from them around christmas and they kept telling me it was on backorder and it would be an other week. I just had to cancel my order last week because i was tierd of the ********.

I bought a few head units from them several years back. I had no problems. But I read their reviews lately, and I don't know if I would do business with them anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.