Hmmm... scammer? Soundstream LW-15

Participant count
  • Participant list
Could be legit, but looking at the specs, not worth the trouble IMO. Soundstream puts their name on a lot of really poor quality stuff. Very few of their products are much better than Wal Mart quality.

Could be legit, but looking at the specs, not worth the trouble IMO. Soundstream puts their name on a lot of really poor quality stuff. Very few of their products are much better than Wal Mart quality.
Yeah well I was thinking the same thing anyway but still wondering if anyone has actually heard of these before? Just interested as to whether or not he actually is selling a fake product, may report him as that sort of stuff pisses me off, it can put people off car audio very easily.

By the way has anyone seen/heard the new t7 line? Look pretty decent actually.

The "LW" seems to stand for Lil Wonder (like their lower end amp line), and from a search it seems to be a model specific to your country and Australia.

It looks like a low end model, and not worth much.

The "LW" seems to stand for Lil Wonder (like their lower end amp line), and from a search it seems to be a model specific to your country and Australia.
It looks like a low end model, and not worth much.
Yeah that's what I thought would have been the case, but Soundstream's NZ website doesn't list it as a product, and neither do any of Soundstream's catalogues. Also the Lil Wonder line seems to be pretty firmly an amp range only.

Just emailed Soundstream, will post up results of reply when I get it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you know, just by reading the description, i don't think that guy would really know if it was a fake, lol. it's a shame- the lil'wonders actually used to be something. not all of them, but a few. definately a lower-end sub, though.

Soundstream is such legendary **** these days it would be like counterfeiting a Yugo. I could see a fake Critical Mass, Focal, or other premium priced item, but not Soundstream.

Also not sure about Soundstream but Maxxonics has totally different lines outside USA so it could easily be something similar.

Tuned in for the results.

I'm hoping its the real deal, looks real to me. Definitely keep us posted.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.